Friday, August 30, 2013

~ "Hold on..."

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)

Easier said than done sometimes.  I talk to God every day.  I try to cast my cares on Him.  I do the very best I can, yet the enemy continues to attack.  My strength comes in knowing that the Lord will rescue me from this nightmare, yet until then, all I can do is pray.  I'm a "doing" kind of person - and in this situation there is nothing I can do.  So I wait and I pray.

I do know His decision was the best decision.  It always is.  I have begun writing and praising and reading verses of scripture more frequently.  I have become a bit calmer (not completely - but better).  There are no loud, teary outbursts anymore.  He will provide for me and He will bring exactly what I need exactly when I need it. I am not worried.

Trusting in God isn't really as hard as it sounds, especially if you know Him.  He listens, He comforts, He blesses and He cares.  Humble yourself (as Peter writes) and He will hold you in His highest regard!  His love is never ending.