Saturday, May 19, 2012

~ "More..."


My soul [waiteth] for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: [I say, more than] they that watch for the morning. (Ps 130:6)

The most amazing day for each of us will be that day that we have waited for all of our lives.  No, it is not the day of our high school graduation, nor is it our wedding day or the birth of our children or grandchildren.  It is a day that will bring with us the rewards guaranteed us through the death and resurrection of our Savior!!!  For me, it will be a moment in time where all the misery and sin that life on earth has brought me will be erased and replaced with complete joy!!!  To be in the presence of my Creator, to be standing with my Savior and to hear the words "She is known to me", followed by "Well done, my good and faithful servant".  

God loves us much more than we realize.  Over and over again He forgives us, reshapes us and provides for us.  He offers us more chances to serve Him.  He affords us more opportunities to reach out to Him.  He continuously gives to us, as undeserving as we are, more and more!!!  Our sinful nature does not prevent Him from offering us MORE!!!  

Listen to the words of Matthew West's "More" - our Heavenly Father does "spell it out" for us - He loves us more than anything He has ever created!!!  He loves us so much He came to earth to build that bridge that reaches across the chasm from our sin to His glory!!!  He has left the Holy Spirit to dwell within us - guiding us ever closer to Him!!!  

My soul waits...sometimes patiently, sometimes anxiously - but it waits!!!  I trust the word of God, I trust the promises of God.  I do not always understand Him, but I trust Him and I trust in Him!!!  My love for Him reaches beyond anything I could describe to you.  There is nothing on this earth I would not give up for Him.  I would gladly surrender whatever He asked of me!  He loves me MORE!!!