Thursday, October 30, 2014

~ "Looking up..."

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." (Ps 18:2)

The protection from our Heavenly Father is limitless.  He can be our rock and cannot be moved.  He can be our fortress, our place of refuge against the enemy.  He can be our buckler (or shield) who comes between us and harm.  The horn of salvation is a symbol of power and might.  The high tower takes us to a place above our enemies.

When we look to God for protection, we have the greatest of all allies in him!  We don't need to look any further.  He protects his people, he comforts his people, he loves his people.

When the doubts and fears cause you to become unsettled, you need only look up to the heavens...the place where God reigns!