Sunday, September 2, 2012

~ "Lead Me..."

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Ps 139: 23-24)

We all want to be led. As children, we asked our parents to lead us - to care for us, to provide for our needs, to love us and show us the right path to take. As wives, we ask our husbands to lead us, to provide care and comfort, to be our strength when we cannot be strong. Husbands, you also ask your wives to be care givers, and to comfort you, support you emotionally. When God is not the center of the family, it dissolves. It crumbles into a heap that cannot survive. God wants families to succeed. He wants husbands and wives to love each other, to care for each other and stand up for each other. He wants parents to prepare their children to be the future leaders of this world, to be the future teachers and preachers! He wants marriages to last, love to heal and families to be strong.

God knows your heart...

"Lead Me" ~ Sanctus Real