Tuesday, September 10, 2013

~ "I think I can, I know I can, I will..."

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. (Eph 1: 13-14)

We have been redeemed! We are the purchased possession!  The price for our inheritance is death!

I saw a quote this morning that revisits the old saying "champagne taste and a beer wallet".  There is nothing on earth that is greater than what awaits us in heaven!  Jesus waits for us there!  What could be greater than that?

I've spent the last few weeks resting and recuperating.  As I noted yesterday, I wanted to just recycle posts, but God, as usual, has another plan.  His plan for me is to write - each and every day.  My resources come through the power of the Holy Spirit.  It demonstrates our true faith and that we are God's children. We are transformed and the joy in those quiet moments is just a small sample of the changes we will experience in heaven.  

Hold on to those moments of peace and joy - sometimes they are many; sometimes they are few - but they are, in fact, real!  We are the children of the King and therein lies our inheritance!