Wednesday, August 22, 2012

~ Fulfilling the scriptures..."


He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. (Isa 25:8) 

We are blessed because Jesus conquered death! We are blessed because we no longer have to fear the dust of the earth or the heat of the fires of hell. We are blessed because someone loved us so much that there was nothing that would not be done to free us! We are blessed because we are washing in that precious blood. 

There is one final victory (one that we can already lay claim to) -- the abolishment of Satan! He will join all those he has so cunningly stolen from the arms of the Father. He will spend all of eternity in that fiery lake! He will no longer be the tempter that he is - he holds no power over those who are born again and he MUST leave at the sound of the great name of Jesus! To witness his condemnation to hell will be the day that all men cry out in praise to the King! A final justice cast down from heaven! 

I do not fear the grave. I do not pray for those already gone. I pray for those who wander the earth thinking they have all the answers when they don't even know the questions! I do not fear death - in fact, I welcome it! It is in death that I will forever be in the most beautiful place imagineable. It is in death that I will no longer suffer. It is in death that I will come face to face with my Savior. It is in death that I will reach my goal...to be with God! 

Take the time to lift your hands to the Father! Don't hold back! Shout your praises so all can here! Do not hesitate to announce to all the world that you are a soldier of Christ! Spread His love, share God's word! Stand firm in your faith! Accept whatever comes your way as a gift from God who created you - be it pain and suffering, loneliness, isolation, condemnation by those around you, cruel treatment and abuse - praise Him for it all! It is in all these things that we become stronger warriors! 

God's promises are true - His word is clear! There is one joy that is immeasurable - to be in the presence of the King!!!